Committee for Children is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced client success manager to join our team! In this role, you’ll have responsibility for maintaining customer retention, dollar retention, customer churn, and dollar churn rates to meet goals. You’ll also be the primary minder of customer satisfaction, and support CFC’s Education Partnership team in driving add-on revenue.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- You’ll be insuring Committee for Children’s clients are informed, engaged, and set up for success during the customer journey, implementation (which may include a pilot), program use and renewal. You’ll work with the Education Partnerships manager to develop a success plan that outlines the customer’s goals and adoption activities, you’ll have regular program reviews with the client to track progress
- For smaller clients, you’ll coordinate outreach at key points in the customer journey, providing needed materials and offering support. You’ll reach out to clients with low program use to offer support
- You’ll leverage data to track program adoption activities. You’ll reach out to customers who appear to be stalling, assess how far they’ve progressed in adopting Second Step, and where they may need support from the implementation team or their Educational Partnerships Manager
- You’ll work with the customer’s implementers to foster a strong SEL commitment from client contacts, including the decision-maker, program coordinator, students, and parents
- You’ll inquire about and record impact data, including the number of students served, outcomes such as reduction in behavioral referrals, and be able to represent depth and fidelity of program use. You’ll aid in broadly assessing Second Step’s effect on educators and students and communicate that internally, to better understand our mission impact and program efficacy
- Renewals External -- Using renewal and usage data, you’ll identify unrenewed accounts and work directly with customers to move them toward renewals and upgrades. You’ll work collaboratively with other customer-facing teams to research, garner and process renewals
- Renewal Internal – You’ll answer internal renewal questions and help develop best practices for renewals, revealing roadblocks and recommending process improvements. You’ll work with Product & IT teams on enhancements to ensure renewal & customer data accuracy and availability. You’ll provide the others with complete visibility to renewals in a reporting-friendly format
- At least 5 years of experience working in an account management or account support role
- Bachelor's degree with an education focus preferred
- Skilled in keeping track of multiple customers, projects, and requests
- Comfortable with CRM systems (Netsuite preferred)
- Energetic and optimistic. You are a person who looks forward and takes on challenges with an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision-making, and discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to relate positively and professionally with colleagues, vendors, and clients
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a team
- Ability to manage projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish a variety of tasks or demands
About Committee for Children
Formed in 1979, Committee for Children is on a mission to ensure that children everywhere can thrive. We are trailblazers, best known for our innovative social-emotional learning programs that help 14 million children each year learn the skills they need to flourish in school and in society. By lifting up children today, we’re helping them create a safe and positive society for the future.
We have excellent employee tenure because we take great care of our most valued assets—our clients and employees. This role will offer some amazing opportunities to add value, contribute, and make a difference while enjoying new challenges, a collaborative and diverse team, professional development opportunities, and work/life balance.